Reservations for None! Reservations for None!

A Shame

Real shame you couldn't get this done in time, it would have easily made it into the collaboration.

Character detail was fantastic, and you managed to squeeze a fair amount of humour considering the length.

An enjoyable watch.

Narwhals Narwhals

Very good

Good amount of humour, and I love the animation style.

Good choice making it a loop too, very impressive submission.

The Final Act The Final Act

Wow

That really does deserve the daily feature.

Rarely can anything have such an impact without any words, but that was fantastic.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Interesting

Good use of flash there, can tell it took a bit of planning to synch things and not have it look out of place.

Nice to have something relatively unique as well, good effort.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Disappointing

I'm afraid to say it, but this didn't have me laugh once, and this is in stark comparison to your earlier pieces which had me in stitches the first time I saw them.

I can see the references in this, but the humour is weak and tired, nowhere near as ingenius as you've already proved yourself capable of creating.

Your animation is fantastic, and always maintains a high standard, I just feel the comedy is falling behind.

Now I no I'm going to have people click on the "rate review useless" because I dared give you constructive criticism, which will bring me to my final comment.

It depends on why you like making these flashes, and who your target audience is. If you're happy humouring the mindless droves then by all means continue as you are, but if want to humour them AND broaden your spectrum, then please put a little more thought into your script.

Things that are dumbed down generally don't last.

How to build a robot How to build a robot

Good effort

It's nice to see a first flash have a lot more effort put into it.

Very smooth animation, and a worthy addition to NG.

Good music too.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Good partnership

Radiohead are a fantastic band, and this animation went perfectly with it.

Shame it was the censored version, but it's only a slight mar on a top production.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Very random

But that sometimes creates the best humour, as it has done here.

Thoroughly enjoyable viewing.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Definitely an improvement

I didn't think you could top your first collaboration, but this trumps that and then some.

I especially liked the Pokemon sketch, but I'm sure they'll come up with some nonsense.

Brilliantly funny

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Your best

Personally, I feel this is your best piece.

Take a simple concept and work it into something this artistic and fluid.

First watched this years ago, and remembered its existence now; and I still haven't changed my mind about it.

Brilliant.