Locomotion (DEMO) Locomotion (DEMO)

Good start

A good start, but I feel you could do with some backing.

I don't know whether it's intentional, but at the moment it feels very empty.

0:14-0:16 feels disjointed, a "break beat" I find is usually more effective once the track has gone on for longer and is more established.

Up the overall intensity of the bass throughout and I could see this being a hit.

Eternal Glory (Unfinished) Eternal Glory (Unfinished)

Brilliant start

First things first: get rid of the "tapping, clicking". I genuinely think it ruins the potential of a soon to be fantastic track

The solo had great strength (0:14), but at 0:18 it seemed to falter slightly in my opinion until 0:20. Maybe just my eyes but it seemed strained.

The solo at 0:44 was good, maybe could do with a little reverb or shadow bass, just seems a little too lonely.

0:59 was great, I loved the complimenting guitar, but maybe lose the 1:04 still keeping the 1:12.

I don't think this track suits a fade out either, maybe have a heavy bass accompaniment to bring it home.

Apologies if I went a bit mental with the time references, but I believe this could be a fantastic piece given some refinement.

wilb0b responds:

wow! thanks!

yeah i kinda just threw this together just to hear the music quality.

yeah around 0:18 i did skrew up a bit its a weird fingering position arpeggio but i wasn't worried about it, this is just a draft.

I actually cut out 0:45 and on from the song and added another solo part for my other guitarist, then it goes into a drum N' bass transition.

it'll be awhile till I put out a rough final

thanks for the review it helped a lot!

~WiLb0b

Extreme (FF8) - Remix Extreme (FF8) - Remix

A new fan

Came here having listened to your rendition of The Legendary Beast, and you've amazed me with this adaptation as well.

If you're taking requests I would love it if you tried experimenting with The Salt Flats, that's my favourite track in VIII (as I mentioned on Legendary Beast) and I would love to see what you could do with it.

Downloaded and added as favourite artist

viion responds:

Thank you so much =) Will do that song.

Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix Legendary Beast (FF8) - Remix

Brilliant

This is one of my favourite tracks of FFVIII; third only to The Salt Flats and The Extreme, it really surprises me that people can't recognise it.

Very easily brought this into the modern era, makes the original sound inferior now.

You certainly have some talent

viion responds:

Yah!! My favorite too!! I could remix this song like 23048920398 times lol

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Fantastic rendition

I love everything about this version.

Good slow start, builds perfectly into an almost spacey/trance version of the song.

One of my favourite Zelda tracks, and now one of my favourite Audio Portal tracks.

Let It Come Forth (Metal) Let It Come Forth (Metal)

Solid

Great start, orchestric/choir based segments always grab my attention.

Very solid baseline, when you have the that down everything falls into place around it, as it has done here.

Very deserving of "best of the week"

FarCryDX responds:

wanna know a secret?

basslines my electric guitar :D

Show No Tears Show No Tears

Beastly

Favourited and downloaded this, even set it to be my ringtone.

When someone phones and that intro kicks in it really does grab attention.

SAdv3 - Chaos Angel Act 3 SAdv3 - Chaos Angel Act 3

Monstrous

I haven't played Sonic Advance 3, but that really doesn't change the fact how amazing this sounds.

The calm melodic bit from around 0:40 to 1:10 is in perfect contrast to the rest of the track.

Favourited and downloaded

FFX Battle (Orchestra) FFX Battle (Orchestra)

Worthy

Could quite easily replace the existing track in the game, in fact the official version sounds slightly inferior now.

Favorited and downloaded.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

Arena Fight Madness

I remember hearing your "No.6" track well prefer Castle Crashers was even dreamt of, and I'm so glad that one of your pieces was used, if only to draw people in to your great style.

Each track has a fantastic intro section, before in crescendos into the sensational main theme.

Even "Illusion", which was a departure from your normal works, was still a stroke of genius.

I genuinely hope the "right people" here this and snap you up, yours is talent that shouldn't be wasted